Muscat: Fresh fuel prices for January were announced by Ministry of Oil and Gas on Saturday.
The M91 will cost 176 baisas per liter and M95 will cost 186 baisas per litre.
The disel will cost 195 per litre.
In December, M91 fuel was 165 baisas a litre. In November it was 173 baisas a litre.
Meanwhile, the price of Super Grade was 176 and in November it was 183 baisas.
In December, the price of diesel was 177. It was 187 baisas in November.
Most Recent Articles
- Jan 19, 2017 Children First Association distributes over 200 child safety seats at Lulu, SQU by Bisura
- Jan 19, 2017 Mwasalat starts special services for Muscat fest by Bisura
- Jan 18, 2017 Marhaba Taxis to hit Oman roads in March by Bisura
- Jan 18, 2017 Honda announces launch of 2017 Accord by Bisura
- Jan 18, 2017 Geely Auto exceeds sales expectations in 2016 by Bisura
- Jan 18, 2017 Chevrolet Complete Care programme offers peace of mind by Bisura
- Jan 17, 2017 Shell to supply Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Genuine Engine Oil by Bisura
- Jan 16, 2017 Breakthrough technologies announced by Nissan CEO by Bisura
- Jan 16, 2017 MoTC opens another section of Batinah expressway project by Bisura
- Jan 15, 2017 MoF asks govt units to use M91 fuel for official vehicles by Bisura