Oman fuel prices for January announced
Muscat: Fresh fuel prices for January were announced by Ministry of Oil and Gas on Saturday.
The M91 will cost 176 baisas per liter and M95 will cost 186 baisas per litre.
The disel will cost 195 per litre.
In December, M91 fuel was 165 baisas a litre. In November it was 173 baisas a litre.
Meanwhile, the price of Super Grade was 176 and in November it was 183 baisas.
In December, the price of diesel was 177. It was 187 baisas in November.
Most Recent Articles
- Feb 23, 2017 Bank Sohar encourages road safety as part of Rakiz Wa Sooq Campaign by Bisura
- Feb 22, 2017 New dual carriageway opens by Bisura
- Feb 22, 2017 Free buses to Muscat International Book Fair: Mwasalat by Bisura
- Feb 22, 2017 Oman’s vehicle registrations fall 19.5 per cent in January by Bisura
- Feb 21, 2017 Sauber aim for return to midfield with new F1 car by Bisura
- Feb 19, 2017 Good progress in Barka-Nakhal road dualisation project by Bisura
- Feb 16, 2017 Bangladesh embassy warns its citizens about crossing roads in Oman by Bisura
- Feb 14, 2017 Tesla brings electric cars to supercar-loving UAE by Bisura
- Feb 14, 2017 Mwasalat launches brand identity for new taxi service by Bisura
- Feb 14, 2017 Mwasalat plans to boost bus frequency in Oman by Bisura