Oman fuel prices for January announced
Muscat: Fresh fuel prices for January were announced by Ministry of Oil and Gas on Saturday.
The M91 will cost 176 baisas per liter and M95 will cost 186 baisas per litre.
The disel will cost 195 per litre.
In December, M91 fuel was 165 baisas a litre. In November it was 173 baisas a litre.
Meanwhile, the price of Super Grade was 176 and in November it was 183 baisas.
In December, the price of diesel was 177. It was 187 baisas in November.
Most Recent Articles
- Mar 26, 2017 Mwasalat launches new route in Ma’abela, urges more people to use bus services by Bisura
- Mar 19, 2017 Spike in female deaths on roads by Bisura
- Mar 19, 2017 MoTC implements key road projects in North Sharqiyah by Bisura
- Mar 17, 2017 OAA introduces go-karts for children aged five to eight by Bisura
- Mar 15, 2017 International driving licence issued in Oman not valid in Austria: Omani Embassy by Bisura
- Mar 14, 2017 Ferrari unveils 812 Superfast on 70th anniversary by Bisura
- Mar 13, 2017 Speed to blame for half of all road accidents in Oman by Bisura
- Mar 13, 2017 Mwasalat warehouse holding more than 2,500 unclaimed items by Bisura
- Mar 12, 2017 Week of activities in Oman to help reduce road accidents by Bisura
- Mar 8, 2017 New metered taxis to hit Oman roads this month by Bisura